Mission & Goals
Cypress Grove Intermediate School
Home of the Cats
Fan the Flame
Fan the flame of success by guiding our students to become better thinkers, learners, and individuals.
To become a better thinker: skilled, focused, and independent
To become a better learner: adaptable, curious, and motivated
To become a better individual: at school, locally, and globally.
900 Graham Road South
College Station, Texas 77845
Cypress Grove Web Address: http://cg.csisd.org/
Principal: Holly Scott
Assistant Principal: Aaron Hogan
- We believe in teaching with passion to challenge our students while getting them excited about learning.
- Our teachers will demonstrate respect, consistency, patience, and understanding.
- We will teach using high standards which are aligned with the state and district curriculum
- We believe that learning best takes place in an active, student-centered, discovery-based and structured environment.
- We will cultivate learners through the use of technology, cooperative learning, interaction and research-based teaching practices.
- We believe that learning develops a more well-rounded person, eases adversity, and increases self-esteem.
- We believe that Cypress Grove should be a positive, professional, safe and respectful environment which is warm and welcoming to all who enter.
- We will celebrate successes and work together as a family.
- Cypress Grove should be a community in which we share goals and ideas, responsibilities and challenges in an effort to help our students transition from elementary to middle school.
- Cypress Grove students will be good citizens and life-long learners who have appropriate behavior and respect for themselves and others.
- Our students should feel confident, motivated, and excited about coming to school each day and we should work to help make that happen.
- We will celebrate the diverse backgrounds and various talents of our students.